The 2480 WIZARD2 offers multilabel counting efficiencies for more sophisticated research applications such as PET. This single detector, universal counter sets a new standard in background reduction. It has a 75 mm solid lead shield for definitive crosstalk and background reduction. It has the capability to count vials or tubes of any shape up to 20 mL in volume and up to 28 mm in diameter.
- One model for all special application needs-1,000- and 270-sample capacity of 13 mm (0.5 in) and 28 mm (1.1 in) vial diameters, respectively.
- High efficiency, 3″ well-type detector-delivers improved counting efficiency, extended energy range and better energy resolution.
- Excellent background reduction-efficient lead shielding and a unique sample changer design virtually eliminates crosstalk from samples on the conveyer. The 2480 WIZARD2 is the leading gamma counter for both background and crosstalk reduction.
- Ideal for high energy or low activity samples-with its high-efficiency detector, the ability to count sample volumes up to 20 mL, and effective lead shielding, the 2480 WIZARD2 is particularly suitable for high energy gamma emitters, low activity samples, environmental samples, or Shilling tests.
- Ideal for all gamma emitters-broad energy range (up to 2,000 keV) allows studies of various nuclides.
- Optional WIZARD2 instrument 21CFR Part 11 compatibility and StatLIA® Quantum Premium software available for RIA/IRMA and custom data reduction in a regulated environment.
- Ideal instrument for PET studies-the 2480 WIZARD2 delivers the best possible performance for positron emission tomography studies with its unique sample changer design and superior lead shielding to minimize sample crosstalk.
- Isotope library contains information for 51 radionuclides.