VisualSonics redefines state-of-the-art with a new digital platform delivering outstanding performance in a wide range of animal models and applications including cardiovascular, cancer and inflammation, to name a few.
The Vevo® 2100 ultrasound system expands the functionality, flexibility and image quality of the Vevo 770 system, operating at frequencies never before achieved with solid-state array transducers. The new MicroScan™ transducers provide increased frame rates, superb contrast, unrivaled resolution and a wider field of view. The system is easy to use, non-invasive and fast, providing extremely high throughput when needed.
- 30 micron resolution
- Frame rates in 2D up to 740 fps (for a 4×4 mm field of view)
- Color and Power Doppler Modes for blood flow quantification & anatomical identification
- M-Mode single line acquisition allowing high-temporal resolution for LV functional analysis
- Anatomical M-Mode for adjustable anatomical orientation in reconstructed M-Mode imaging
- 3D-Mode Imaging & Volume Analysis
- Nonlinear Contrast Imaging
- Advanced measurements & quantification